Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Are you as busy and stressed out as I am?

I'm looking for a social network. One where we are all busy, stressed out, and not afraid to say it. One where we don't judge because you only stayed home half the day when your kids were sick. One where you packed those sick kids up and brought them to work for just a little bit because you are COMPLETELY out of vacation/sick/personal leave due to cold and flu season.

I'm looking for a friend who doesn't stay home with their kids. And who doesn't hang out with people who do. They are few and far between for me now. I find myself saying things to stay at home moms who quip right back about their relaxed lifestyle. I get it...I just don't want it.

I'm tired, pretty much all the time. I'm afraid I'm going to lose my job because my kids are sick again and I'm convinced I don't do enough for them. I'm afraid I'll never get promoted. And I need a friend who is just as busy and stressed out as I am...any takers?

No comments: