Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Life in the fast lane

As life finally begins to settle in I am enjoying my boys, my work, school, and life in general. Things are surely going to ramp up again soon as I am heading into a busy time of year but I am pausing to say thank you to everyone who has made my life what it is. I am so grateful for my husband who puts up with my crazy ideas, my mom who listens to them and doesn't judge (not always at least) and my kids who are along for the ride.
I've begun reading audiobooks during my commute. I know its not fair to say I'm reading them but I suppose I am listening and envisioning like I would when I read. Its a great time for me to catch up on some of that stuff that makes life an experience. The last one I read was Remember Me? By Sophie Kinsella. Next on the list is Eckhart Tolle's New Earth, an Oprah selection. I'm thinking about starting a group where we can share our audiobooks...surely there are commuters out there like me?

No comments: